Affiliate Junction is an affiliate marketing platform under I Synergy Group Limited, which is now officially certified as Shariah compliant company. On 12th of January 2018, we have successfully received MS 1900:2014 SHARIAH-BASED QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS certification from SIRIM QAS International Sdn Bhd.
Affiliate Junction will be integrating Shariah principles and structures to ensure the company’s operations and business activities are in accordance with Shariah governance regulations. As an example, the ‘Halal Filtering System’ will be implemented specifically for Muslims affiliates, and merchants in accordance to the Shariah system.
This is a great benefit to our company, industry and to our people as it shows our confidence and dedication to our country.
To become a fully integrated Shariah Compliance Affiliate marketing network and solutions provider as well as ensuring the best levels of service standards and convenience to customers.
To provide our stakeholders with flexible and convenient Shariah Compliance marketing solutions.
- To comply with Shariah standards in our primary business operations.
- Spearhead and apply Shariah regulations in the operations of the affiliate marketing platform.
- Integration of Shariah Compliance business practices by Shariah experts and industry practitioners.
- Facilitation and development of well-rounded affiliate entrepreneurs in the affiliate marketing platform.
- Meeting the market needs while being inline and guided by Shariah principles.
- Enrich resources of knowledge in Islamic perspectives.
- Propagate harmonisation and mutual respect in Islamic practices.
- Provide avenues for the development of Shariah practices.
SHARIAH CORE VALUES
• Siddiq (truthfulness): To be true and honest to yourself, God and others. To always have integrity, as well as straightforwardness of conduct in accordance with Islam.
• Amanah (trustworthiness): To uphold the Islamic principles and sound moral conduct that is inherent in the notion of honesty, courtesy and respect.
• Tabligh (advocacy): To convey the truth and act in accordance to verifiable facts without any hidden agenda.
• Fatana (wisdom): To act with soundness of belief and wisdom in solving any issues in an intelligent and succinct manner.